From £117,000 under Shared Equity
Three generously sized bedrooms coupled with a spacious kitchen dining area and separate utility room make this lovely home the perfect choice for growing families.
The kitchen and bathroom benefit from high quality fittings and appliances while elegant French doors opening onto a private rear garden, providing the perfect area to spend summer days in.
Stirling town centre and Leafy Kings Park are just a short walk away and the beautiful Trossachs National Park is right on your doorstep.
• Purchase from £117,000 under Shared Equity*
• Locally sourced kitchen units
• Spacious open-plan kitchen/dining area
• Generous floor area of 999 Sqft
• Built in wardrobes to all three bedrooms
• Home office space
• Turfed rear garden
• Outdoor space to explore and enjoy
• Walking distance from Stirling town centre
* Shared Equity Terms and Conditions: Dependant on income, circumstances and rates. Applicable the Allan house type at Castle View. Information correct as of 30/08/2021. Indicative costs - rates are subject to change. Based on a monthly mortgage commitment. All loans are subject to credit approval and can vary upon credit score and loan to value. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. For illustration purposes only. Purchase price £195,000. 60% equity share £117,000. 5% deposit of share £5,850. 35 year mortgage term. Mortgage amount £111,150. This is a two year fixed mortgage term with monthly payment £393.73 and initial interest rate of 2.44%. Months on borrowing rate 24 months. Standard Variable Rate (SVR) costs: Monthly payment £548.38. Interest rate 4.6%. Months on this SVR rate 396. APRC 4.8%. Total amount payable £226,609.09. Additional fees may apply. Lender: Scottish Building Society.